MT200 Gait Trainer Treadmill
- Removable step-up for assistance
- When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety
- Adjustable full length handrails for safety
- Bi-Directional Belt Speed
If you prefer you can call our sales representatives to begin an estimate with us today!
MT200 Gait Trainer Treadmill
The MT200 features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users’ step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Typical Applications of the MT200
- Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
- Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
- Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
Unique uses for the Spirit MT200:
- Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Small speed increments, specially configured handrails
|Console:||LED & Dot Matrix window|
|Console Feedback:||Grade, Distance, Speed, Pulse, METS, Calories, Pace, Steps, Left/Right, Step Length, Symmetry|
|Programs:||8 standard programs, 1 Up, 1Deck-Lift, 1 Down, 1 Symmetry, 1 VO2, 1 HR, 1 Interval, 1 Facility, 1 Plateau, and 1 Manual|
|Heart Rate:||Hand Pulse Sensors & Receiver built-in (chest strap sold separately)|
|Speed:||Bidirectional belt speed forward from 0.1 to 10 mph in 0.1 mph increments and reverse from 0.1 to 3.0 mph in 0.1 mph increments for reverse walking|
|Incline:||0 – 15 (0.5 increments)|
|Drive Motor:||3 HP continuous duty|
|Power:||AC 120V / 20A|
|Deck:||1″ Running Deck Thickness|
|Belt:||22″ X 60″ Running Surface|
|Rollers:||3.0″ Front / 3.0″ Rear|
|Handrails:||Adjustable full length handrails for safety from heights of 24.5″ to 34.5″ and width of 19.5″ to 31″|
|Frame:||Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Double Powder Coat Paint; Aluminum Side Rails|
|Unique Features:||USB (for software updaters, located rear of console), Accessory Tray, Cup Holder, Transport Wheels|
|Dimensions:||Set-Up Dimension: 94″ H x 36″ W x 56.5″ H | Shipping Dimension: Carton A 88.6″ x 36″ x 21.7″ & Carton B 62.6″ x 35″ x 11″|
|Product Weight:||496 lb|
|Maximum User Weight:||440 lb|
US Warranty (All Facilities)
Prisons and correctional facilities are excluded from warranty coverage.