Latitude Stability Trainer
$5,969.00 – $6,438.00
The Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer uses an innovative motion to help people of all fitness levels build the muscles—and confidence—to stay active in an easy-to-use, engaging way. It allows users to exercise in a recumbent position and strengthens stabilization muscles by activating firing patterns missed by sagittal plane exercisers.
If you prefer you can call our sales representatives to begin an estimate with us today!
- A new resource for building the right muscles and confidence to reduce the risk of falls and stay active.
- Ideal for people of all fitness levels including older adults and rehabilitation exercisers
- Circular motion activates muscles used for stability and side-to-side movements.
- Bi-directional motion activates different muscle firing patterns depending on the direction – either inward or outward.
- Easy ingress and egress with a step-through design and highly adjustable seat.
- Seat removes for simple wheelchair access.
- Oversized, orthopedic foot pads with heel cups and foot straps add safety, comfort and visibility.
- 191 resistance levels at increments of 0.1 allow users to start where they’re comfortable and progressively build from there.