CE800 ELLIPTICAL-LIGHT COMM.
- Smooth, quiet 20” stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Adjustable cooling fan, USB charging port, and reading rack
If you prefer you can call our sales representatives to begin an estimate with us today!
The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its premium console features. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. Facility owners will have the peace-of-mind knowing they have a dependable machine while users experience a fluid total-body workout.
The electronics in the CE800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. And the center mounted handlebars provide convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.
|Console:||4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, RPM window, LEVEL window|
|Console Feedback:||Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile|
|Programs:||Manual, 5 Preset, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate Control, Constant Power, METs Readout|
|Heart Rate:||Contact and Bluetooth compatible (Chest strap sold separately)|
|Foot Pedals:||Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion|
|Drive Train:||Front Drive|
|Flywheel System:||30 lb|
|Frame:||Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint|
|Dimensions:||78″ L x 25″ W x 70″ H|
|Product Weight:||244 lb|
|Maximum User Weight:||450 lb|