8 Series Gauntlet W/15″ ATSC EMBEDD
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet®. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options. It’s a combination of quality and innovation delivering a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
If you prefer you can call our sales representatives to begin an estimate with us today!
- Product Dimensions: Width 34″ (86cm) Length 58″ (147cm) Height 89″ (226cm)
- Product Weight: 343 lbs (156kg)
- Max User Weight: 350lbs (159 kg)
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Display: OpenHub™ 15″ embedded touch screen, 10″ touch screen, LCD screen, and optional PVS for 10″ & LCD
- TV Option: Optional PVS for 10” & LCD
- Workouts: The Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Sprint, Super and Beast Spartan Race Training Program. Standard console programs are also included.
- Hot Bar Functions: Stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action: Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8″(20cm) high, 9″(23cm) deep and 22″(56cm) wide
- Step Rate: 24 to 162 steps per minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® compatible wireless; contact sensors