Fitness Equipment Mover/Installer – Livonia, MI
Pay: $18.00 – $21 per hour, Tips & Signing Bonus
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Position Summary: Build, Deliver and Install Fitness Equipment into commercial and residential locations. This is a physically demanding position that requires bending, carrying heavy equipment, mechanical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining concerns; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending improvements.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Ability to solve problems and repair/assemble equipment on site.
- Be reliable, punctual and communicate regularly and clearly.
- Complete work in an efficient and timely manner
- Cleaning up after job is complete
- Be a safe and respectful driver
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must have a Chauffer’s License with DOT/Medical card (preferred)
- Ensure that all tasks are assessed then completed safely
- 1 year of equipment assembly and commercial delivery experience (preferred)
Installation and Service Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information , Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Other
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Simply fill out the fields below and we will contact you!
Our Grand Rapids location has a limited showroom, please call before visiting to view a specific product. Appointments are available outside business hours.